Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) is a leading practitioner and solution provider in scaling the delivery of global K-12 differentiated education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale takes modern education to new heights, delivering life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world.
Rosedale Academy is a global high school (Ontario Ministry of Education BSID 668726), operated by Rosedale International Education Inc. We are dedicated to building strong partnerships with top secondary schools around the world to provide students with access to differentiated education with an emphasis on higher order thinking skills, while studying in their local school’s classroom.
We empower our international partner schools to embrace their local expertise in teaching and learning. Rosedale Academy delivers a range of robust curriculum rooted in the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and advanced by disruptive innovation in education technology, data-driven learning management, and comprehensive quality assurance services to ensure students reach their full potential and open pathways to their future. Our global high school program has reached a partnership base of 51 schools in 13 countries in its four-year partnership development.
Reporting to Director of Academics, the Senior Project Manager will oversee the planning, implementation and tracking of curriculum development projects from beginning to end. The Senior Project Manager will have the ability to manage and implement projects from initiation to operational stage as well as lead full-time and part time resources in multiple functions.
Curriculum Development and PMO Best Practice Development
- Under the guidance of Rosedale senior academic leaders to develop and maintain documentations of framework, methodologies, processes, criteria, checklist etc. in curriculum development.
- Develop standards and best practice of PMO, and ensure application to all projects in curriculum development, improvement and administration
- Work with Senior leadership (Managing Director, Director of Academics, Finance) on resource planning and budget planning, track and control project financials.
- Lead full-time and contract resources including content leads, developers, reviewers, editors, designers etc. in assigned projects from development, testing, piloting to operational implementation.
- Recruit, train and support part-time resources as project needs.
- Lead the entire project management life cycle including requirement analysis, resource management, project planning, project tracking, monitoring, and reporting, to ensure on-time quality delivery.
- Establish and manage project documentation, status reports and stakeholder communication throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Work with Academic Operations, Key Account Management, and other teams to develop and implement the piloting and launching of Rosedale new curriculum or programs.
Stakeholder Relationship Management & Reporting
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary contact with stakeholders. Be responsive and timely in responding to questions, concerns, and requests.
- Regularly update the stakeholders on the project status, potential risks and proper solutions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience of program or project management in education, publishing or technology sector
- Certified PMP (Project Management Professional) or equivalent designation is required
- Passionate in driving innovation in global education sector
- Proficient in PMO best practice and implementation
- Demonstrated experience in managing end-to-end project lifecycles
- Experience in managing educational content development will be great asset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business management, project or program management or a related field.
- Experiences in leading cross functional teams for quality and on-time delivery
- Effective verbal/written communication skills, strong listening, negotiation and facilitation skills and the ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, as well as awareness of KeyedIn scheduling tool.
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2 (currently all staff work remotely)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line: Senior Project Manager.
Your application package should include the following documents:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
September 30, 2021