Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) is a leading practitioner and solution provider in scaling the delivery of global K-12 differentiated education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale takes modern education to new heights, delivering life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world.
Rosedale Academy is a global high school (Ontario Ministry of Education BSID 668726), operated by Rosedale International Education Inc. We are dedicated to building strong partnerships with top secondary schools around the world to provide students with access to differentiated education with an emphasis on higher order thinking skills, while studying in their local school’s classroom.
We empower our international partner schools to embrace their local expertise in teaching and learning. Rosedale Academy delivers a range of robust curriculum rooted in the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and advanced by disruptive innovation in education technology, data-driven learning management, and comprehensive quality assurance services to ensure students reach their full potential and open pathways to their future. Our global high school program has reached a partnership base of 51 schools in 13 countries in its four-year partnership development.
Currently it is a 6-month contractor position with opportunity to convert to Full Time.
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources your will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Establish and manage new employee orientation and onboarding programs
- Oversee company trainings and professional development programs to employees
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Support the development and implementation of a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain and optimize pay plan and benefits program
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree in Human Resources Management, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Employee Relations, or equivalent experience
- Human Resources Designation CHRP preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Human Resources Management role
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; effective negotiation skills
- Well developed advisory skills; effective influencing and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, highly-demanding environment
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2. (currently all staff work remotely)
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Human Resources Manager.
Your application package should include the following documents:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
September 15, 2021