Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) is a leading practitioner and solution provider in scaling the delivery of global K-12 differentiated education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale takes modern education to new heights, delivering life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world.
Rosedale Academy is a global high school (Ontario Ministry of Education BSID 668726), operated by Rosedale International Education Inc. We are dedicated to building strong partnerships with top secondary schools around the world to provide students with access to differentiated education with an emphasis on higher order thinking skills, while studying in their local school’s classroom.
We empower our international partner schools to embrace their local expertise in teaching and learning. Rosedale Academy delivers a range of robust curriculum rooted in the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and advanced by disruptive innovation in education technology, data-driven learning management, and comprehensive quality assurance services to ensure students reach their full potential and open pathways to their future. Our global high school program has reached a partnership base of 51 schools in 13 countries in its four-year partnership development.
Under the direction of the Head of Academic Operations, primary responsibilities will include:
- Confidential data maintenance and management of hard copy student records
- Maintain filing system
- General administration duties
- Respond to customer requests & queries via phone
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous administrative support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Capacity to handle a variety of tasks
- Strong initiative and excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and judgment when handling confidential information
7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 5J2
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line: Education Records Assistant (Temporary 3-month contract)
Your application package should include the following documents:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experience
September 30, 2021