Rosedale International Education – Committed to Transforming Education
Rosedale International Education Inc. (Toronto, Canada) is a leading practitioner and solution provider in scaling the delivery of global K-12 differentiated education. Embracing innovation in academics and technology, Rosedale takes modern education to new heights, delivering life-changing learning outcomes to students around the world.
Rosedale Academy is a global high school (Ontario Ministry of Education BSID 668726), operated by Rosedale International Education Inc. We are dedicated to building strong partnerships with top secondary schools around the world to provide students with access to differentiated education with an emphasis on higher order thinking skills, while studying in their local school’s classroom.
We empower our international partner schools to embrace their local expertise in teaching and learning. Rosedale Academy delivers a range of robust curriculum rooted in the Ontario Secondary School Diploma and advanced by disruptive innovation in education technology, data-driven learning management, and comprehensive quality assurance services to ensure students reach their full potential and open pathways to their future. Our global high school program has reached a partnership base of 51 schools in 13 countries in its four-year partnership development.
We are seeking a multi-talented, creative individual who is ready to contribute to our marketing team with a focus on development of digital storyline, vision, and design aesthetic aligned with the company strategy and markets. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Education Marketing and Communication, this individual will be responsible for leading the design and development of various marketing collaterals from conceptualization to launch.
- Lead developing and implementing of innovative creative concepts and design that effectively illustrate Rosedale Academy’s brand image.
- Produce effective marketing collateral in digital and print with compelling stories that engage, inspire, and align with business objectives and value proposition.
- Produce compelling videos and other digital assets that can be used across different marketing channels.
- Ability to take strategically written content and develop an engaging digital marketing piece.
- Oversee design development and creation of marketing collateral/materials, managing any external vendors needed.
- Strong ability to see the larger picture and draw connections between the design work and the organization’s business strategies.
- Manage the update and improvement of corporate websites
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing and communications, preferably in the education sector
- Experiences in managing the creation of high-quality marketing collaterals and websites
- Proven capability in building compelling storyline in marketing product development
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Communications, Design or related field from an accredited university
- Experiences in creative agency or similar creative fields is an asset
- Graphic design and video production experience an asset
- Experience managing external vendors.
- Ability to effectively manage several projects at once.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, highly demanding environment.
Head Office – 7030 Woodbine Avenue, Suite 800, Markham ON L3R 6G2 (all staff work from home till further notice)
Remote office – Waterloo, ON
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to submit an application package in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line: Creative Marketing Manager
Your application package should include the following documents:
- Cover letter indicating the position applied to, career objectives, and fit with the position
- Resume of qualifications and experiences
- Portfolio of marketing collaterals (videos, brochures, website etc.)
August 31, 2021